Saturday, February 4, 2012

knitting - Infant pilot hat for Baby Cosette, pilota sapesz Cosette babanak



This is a belated post as well... my friend Erika had a beautiful baby girl  10 days ago!
For her baby shower I had to give her something hand made. As it turns out, the hat is big, but I hope she will be able to wear it before it gets warm. I have knitted the smallest version of the pattern, with the smallest needles.
I used Spa from Naturally Caron,  a DK yarn. I am not a fan, it splits; however I liked that it contains bamboo. I also used some kid mohair from Magry Yarns, which is really pretty. Unfortunately, Magry Yarns does not carry this yarn anymore, so I could not provide a link.
The middle hat picture is inside out, just to illustrate that this hat can be worn either way.


Ez is egy elmaradt bejegyzes. 10 napja szuletett meg Cosette, Erika baratnom kislanya. Amikor osszejottunk egy kis unneplesre meg a szules elott, persze valami kotott cuccal kellett meglepnem. Sajnos a sapesz nagy a kislanyra, de remelem beleno mielott  igazan bekoszont a tavasz. A mintat a legkisebb verzioval es a legkisebb tuvel kotottem.
A fonal neve Spa, Naturally Caron-tol. Nem vagyok oda erte, mert szaladzott; bar hogy bambusz is van benne az tetszett. A szelen egy kis finom mohair fonalat fogtam hozza, Magry Yarns-tol. Sajnos ugy tunik, ezt a fonalat nem aruljak mar, igy nem tudok linket csatolni.
A kozepso kep a sapeszrol az kiforditott mintaja, lehet igy is hordani, mindket oldalan nagyon szep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment