Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yarn along -kotes es olvasas

I have two passions that keep following me in life. One of them is reading, and the other one is knitting. I am sure this is not a revelation for you, if you read my blog from time to time. However, today I am going to combine the two with this icon, Yarn Along.
The idea behind this icon is to match up two things you enjoy. It could be a description of a knitting, and some musings over a book; or it can be a picture to illustrate your progress in knitting/crocheting and the book.


 I went to the library yesterday and got some gardening books. I have done the pruning, and it seems I had done things the right way. However I am not recommending this reverse way of doing things... I could have done more pruning, like the honeysuckle, but the spring came so fast, this will have to wait.... In the front I would like to make a vegetable/flower garden. I see other people have had the same idea, and found my book to help me through the process.
I am knitting Miralda now. It is a slow process, somehow I don't knit every day. I am loving the process though... I had a love and not sure if I do relationship with my yarn, at times I thought it was too red or too shiny. Right now I am happy with it, and it is nice to knit with it as well. (As I look at these pics, you can not see the real red color this yarn has, and it does not seem shiny either.)



Ket dolog van amit soha nem unok meg, az olvasas es a kotes. Gondolom, ez nem nagy hir, ha mar olvastatok a blogot, de most elhataroztam, hogy osszekotom oket a Yarn Along gombbal.
Itt az az otlet, hogy ossze hozzuk azt, ami orommel tolt el minket. Az lehet egy kotes/horgolas leirasa, es egy konyvrol valo monfondirozas. Es lehet egy foto is, amin a konyv es az alakulo kotes/horgolas van.

Tegnap a konyvtarban talaltam par kerteszkedessel kapcsolatos konyvet. Mar mondjuk megmetszettem, amit tudtam, ugy tunik, nem csinaltam nagy kart, de azert nem ajanlom hogy utana olvassatok el, hogy mit kell csinalni :) meg metszhettem volna mast is, peldaul a loncot, de mar az idei gyors tavasz miatt errol lekestem.
A haz elott szeretnek egy kis viragos vetemenyest kialakitani, es ehhez is talaltam egy klassz konyvet.

Kotes teren a Miraldaval vagyok elfoglalva, lassan de biztosan haladok. A fonalat most ujra szeretem, valtozo a lelkesedesem miota megvettem. Van hogy tul pirosnak tartom, tul fenyesnek... stb. De most pont tetszik es jo vele kotni. (Se a szine, azaz elenksege, se a fenye nem latszik a kepeken.)


No comments:

Post a Comment