Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yarn along - kotes es olvasas

I have two passions that keep following me in life. One of them is reading, and the other one is knitting. I am sure this is not a revelation for you, if you read my blog from time to time. However, today I am going to combine the two with this icon, Yarn Along.
The idea behind this icon is to match up two things you enjoy. It could be a description of a knitting, and some musings over a book; or it can be a picture to illustrate your progress in knitting/crocheting and the book.
This is how I join in with Ginny on Wednesdays about knitting and reading.

Ket dolog van amit soha nem unok meg, az olvasas es a kotes. Gondolom, ez nem nagy hir, ha mar olvastatok a blogot, de most elhataroztam, hogy osszekotom oket a Yarn Along gombbal.
Itt az az otlet, hogy ossze hozzuk azt, ami orommel tolt el minket. Az lehet egy kotes/horgolas leirasa, es egy konyvrol valo monfondirozas. Es lehet egy foto is, amin a konyv es az alakulo kotes/horgolas van.
Igy csatlakozom Ginny szerdai olvasok es kotok oldalahoz.



I have finished the swallowtail, and it came out gorgeous.
Befejeztem a  fecskefarkut, es nagyon szep lett.



I have started a lacy sweater for my friend's daughter. I thought they would look cute together on her big day. I don't think she reads the blog, alas the confession. But since I am in Europe I don't think that the little sweater will get there in time :(
A baratnom kislanyanak elkezdtem egy gyerkoc kis csipkes pulcsit, tul,keppen a kendo melle gondoltam, de szerintem nem lesz kesz a nagy napig :(




I heard a great interview with Judi Picoult, and realized that I have never read her. To remedy this I took out from the library Vanishing acts and stated it a few days ago. The only thing that annoys me is the font they decided to use. Do you ever get the feeling, that you can't continue, because the font is so annoying?
Nemregen hallottam egy szuper jo interjut Judi Picout-al, es rajottem, hogy meg soha nem olvastam. Pedig aki olvasta, az alig varja a kovetkezo konyvet. A konyvtarban epp benn volt az Elrabolt az apam, es hat most azzal kezdem. Egy valami idegesit, de annyira, hogy majdnem abbahagytam a konyvet, hogy a betutipust utalom! volt mar ilyen nalatok, hogy ezert visszaraktatok egy konyvet a polcra?


7 comments:

  1. Your Swallowtail is gorgeous!!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my your knitting is Beautiful!!!! I have never read that book but I have read many books by Jodi Picoult she is a great author.

    ~~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shawl is absolutely gorgeous!
    I love Jodi Picoult books, all of them a little bit heart breaking, though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The swallowtail shawl is stunning, you did a fabulous job knitting it! I love Jodi Picoult books. For me it started with "My sisters keeper" and went on from there. Very thought provoking books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shawl is just gorgeous!! I found you through the link up, I'm sharing toddler leg warmers and my mama scarf this week. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your knitting is amazing.
    Lovely finish - Lucky friend.
    The type can sometimes be very annoying I hope you enjoy the story.

    ReplyDelete