Monday, January 30, 2012

where did the time go? -hova tunnek a napok?

It is official, I suck at time management. And if I would have had a new year's resolution. well this would have been a good one. I could have teamed it up with some good organizing tips that I would keep all the time and I would be a success. The thing is, I am good at organizing, but for the life of me, I can not keep up with it. I just let it go. Not good, it takes me more time to reorganize later.



Hat most mar hivatalosan is beismerem, hogy nem vagyok valami kiemelkedo, ha arrol van szo, hogy hogyan osszam be az idomet. Ha tettem volna ujevi fogadalmat, hat ez nem lett volna egy rossz otlet. Es mondjuk ha ehhez meg csatolnam a rendszerezest es leginkabb azt, hogy allandoan elpakolok, sokat segitene. Mert redszerezni es rendezgetni szeetek, de aztan valahogy kicsuszik a kezembol es ujra nagy a kupi. Es akkor megint rendszerezek es pakolgatok. De persze ez igy tobb munka.

No comments:

Post a Comment