Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cutchogue, Long Island


As you might now I am the happiest when I am close to the beach. Even if it is a pebble beach.
Gondolom ismertek mar annyira, hogy ha a strandon kotok ki az maga a mennyoszag. Az sem baj ha kavics van a homok helyett.




And I love the approaching colors of autumn. So last weekend I was in pure bliss, as we went to see our neighbor at her summer house in Cutchogue, Long Island. Remember the day trip we made to Long Island in the beginning of the summer? Her summer house is along the way. The last pic here is her garden...
 Es nagyon szeretem az kezdodo osz szineit is. Igy ezen a hetvegen fantasztikus elemenyben volt reszem, amikor meghivott a szomszedunk a nyaralojaba. Cutchogue Long Islanden van a nyaraloja. Emlekeztek arra a bejegyzesemre, amikor elmentunk Long Islandre a nyar elejen, na arrafele van ez a nyaralo is. Az utolso kep itt az a kert...





 Of course I took my knitting with me. It is like a security blanket for me. And something amazing happened, I did not get sick while I was knitting in the car. I was really happy about that.
The weather was amazing, and if I would have known that it would be this warm, I would have brought my             bathing suit with me as well.
Persze vittem magammal a kotesemet is, ez mar olyan beidegzodott dolog, biztonsagot ad, hogy ott van velem. Ja es ez volt az elso alkalom, hogy nem lettem rosszul az autoban kotestol, ami szinten nagyon feldobott.
Nagyon szep ido volt, meg a furdoruhat is bedobhattam volna a kotes melle....





And to top it off I met a puppy on the beach, he just found a new toy for himself... and saw a swan family.
Es talalkoztam egy nagyon aranyos kiskutyaval, aki a legujabb kincsevel volt elfoglalva epp.... es napozo hattyu csaladdal a strandon.





1 comment:

  1. Какой милый щенок!))) такой зайка!)

    ReplyDelete