Monday, April 23, 2012

Third Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, Color Lovers- Harmadik Evi Kotes es Horgolas Hete a Blogokon, A Szinek Szerelmese


This is week is the 3rd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week. So as you know I don't need a special week to write about knitting or crocheting... However this week we will all write about a certain topic each day, and that I find fascinating. We often see the finished products, but really how do we get there?
 If you plug into google 3KCBWDAY1 you will find what other crafty bloggers think about today's topic.
Today's topic is color.  How do I choose the color(s) for my yarn? My mood and the color picking go hand in hand. I adore yellow, orange and fuschia. These colors make me happy and hopeful. They brighten my day and I smile each time I look at them. I have knit turquoise and light green shawls, as they reminded me of the ocean at Hawaii, and that is a blissful place for me. Then again, sometimes I just go for the contrast, as I did in my layered shawl, where purple and golden sand color were competing for attention. I love colors and I am bold to use them.
Since I am aware of Raverly I often browse patterns to see them  in different colors. I can do this for hours. Yet when it comes to knitting, I have to say, I almost always have the yarn first, and then, I find the pattern.
Of course I have beige, grey and olive green colors as well, but they did not make the line-up yet.
In this post I have put up three pics of my recent purchases. The stone white color is such a classic it won me over. The yellow I did not have to think about at all, (and it is on sale, Knitpicks is discontinuing the color). The blue is clearly out of my comfort zone.



Ez a 3. ev, hogy egy hetre sorra kerul a kotes es horgolas hete a blogokban. Mondjuk nalam gyakrabban, mert ez az ami teljesse teszi a napjaimat. Viszont orulok, hogy igy osszejovunk, es irunk egy-egy temarol naponta, hogy mi is az az ut, ami a kesz alkotashoz vezet.
Ha beirod a google keresobe, hogy 3KCBWDAY1 akkor ott olvashatod hogy mit gondolnak mas blogosok a nap adott  temajarol.
A mai nap a szinek kivalasztasarol szol. A szinekkel valo kapcsolatom a hangulatomat tukrozi leginkabb. Peldaul imadom a az elenk szineket, mert vidamma varazsoljak a vilagot korulottem. Sarga az elso helyen all, de a narancssarga, turkizkek vagy a melyebb rozsaszinek johetnek minden mennyisegben. Tavaly ota kotottem egy turkiz, halvanyzold kendot (a tengert jutattja az eszembe Hawaiinal) es nem regen egy ket retegu  kendot, (lila es barnas-arany bezses) amiben a kontraszt fogott meg. A szinekben nem vagyok visszafogott.
Miota ismerem a Raverly-t, persze sokat elmelazok, egy-egy mintan, hogy hogy is nez ki xy szinekben, de inkabb tampont, mint szentiras. Ugy is mondhatnam, elobb veszem meg a fonalat, utana jon a minta megtalalasa.
Persze van visszafogottabb szinem is, bezs, szurke es oliva zold, csak meg eddig nem kerultek sorra.
Ez a harom motring a mult heti vasarlasom eredmenye. A csont feher moher egy orok klasszikus elegans szin. A sargan meg gondolkodnom sem kellett, foleg hogy le van arazva, mert Knitpicks megszunteti ezt a szint. A kekhez batorsag kellett, de biztosan lesz egy minta ami pont ebben a szinben lesz tokeletes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment