Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Yarn project


I am absolutely in love with the feel and look of mohair. However it itches me, so I can not wear it. So when I was browsing on Knitpicks, I found Suri Dream. I picked one ball to see how it wold feel, and how does it look knitted. The color is called natural. At the same time my friend also picked a pattern she loves, so I think this yarn would be perfect for the project.
For this project I used Takumi size 10 (US) bamboo needles.
Suri Dream: 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Peruvian Highland Wool, 4% Nylon
                       143 yards/ 1.76 ounces Super Bulky Weight (6)





Szeretem ahogy a moher fonal kinez, arrol nem is beszelve, hogy milyen erzes az, amikor megfogja az ember. De sajnos amikor felhuzok valamit, amiben van moher, csiklandoz es szur egyszerre. Mikor a Knitpicks oldalon jartam, lattam egy fonalat, ami nagyon megtetszett, Suri Dream a neve. Rendeltem egy gombolyaggal, hogy megfoghassam, es megkothessem. A kivalasztott szinem: natural. A telen beszelgettunk kotott cuccokrol a baratnommel, es kivalsztottunk egy poncsot neki. Azt hiszem ez a fonal pont jo lenne hozza.
Ehhez a kis darabhoz 6mm-es Takumi bambusz tut hasznaltam.
Suri Dream: 74% suri alpaka, 22% hegyvideki gyapju Perubol, 4% nylon.
                       131 meter/50gram 6-os vastagsagu fonal



No comments:

Post a Comment