Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer is peeking in....





I can definitely feel spring early in the morning when I water the plants outside and consider putting on a light sweater. In the evening when I go outside to have a last peek at the veggie garden, and I think to myself, "It is nippy here".  However, during the day summer is under foot and making the beautiful spring flowers lose their colors and  wither away.
I would like spring to last longer, but who am I kidding, this weather pattern has been going on for years now.  So I enjoy it while it lasts, and I am thankful for the beauty surrounding us. 
This up coming week seems to be a cloudy rainy one... I hope these pictures from our garden cheer you up!





A tavaszi hangulat meg reggel es kora este itt labatlanodik, amikor arra gondolok, hogy egy kis laza pulcsi jo lenne, mikozben ontozom a novenyeket a kertben. De sajnos a nyar mar bekukkantott napkozben, es par tavaszi virag elegge elhervadt, es rovid eletu lett.
Szeretnem ha a tavasz tovabb tartan, de hat ez mar igy van evek ota,  addig orulok neki amig van…. Es el nezem hogy milyen csodalatos a megujulo termeszet. 
Ugy nez ki a jovo heten eleg borus esos ido lesz, ezzel a par keppel a kertunkbol szeretnem szeppe varazsolni az elkovetkezendo hetet!


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment